SSTV NET, 9/5/2006, 8:00 pm

  • ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      Reminder from: ECHOLINK-RADIO's Calendar
      Title: SSTV NET
      Date: Tuesday September 5, 2006
      Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: KC9HZJ-L

      We're trying something new! The KC9HZJ-L in Newburgh, IN will be linking with W9KXP Repeater in Evansville, IN for the weekly SSTV net. The net meets Tuesdays at 2000CDT/0200UTC. KC9HZJ's Simplex Echolink node will move from 146.45 to the repeater's frequency for the net only.

      Please plan on checking into the net. We'd like to get some more SSTV going, other than the local images we have now. If you would like to join in, the information is summed up below. Also, please send me
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy