TIPS NET, 7/4/2006, 7:30 pm

  • ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of ECHOLINK-RADIO
      TIPS NET

      Tuesday July 4, 2006
      7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      This event repeats every week.

      Event Location: KB1AEV,108898,NA1RA,1124 ,N1LFE, 7505
      This is the Training,Information,and Public Service Net e-mail reflector. The TIPS Net is a weekly on-air gathering in southern New England, and meets every Tuesday night at 7:30pm Eastern time. We take general checkins followed by ARRL bulletins, general announcments and our feature topic of the week, and finally a swap time, for ham gear only. The net can be heard on any of about 17 repeaters in Connecticut, covering parts of several New England states. Check out the net on EchoLink: KB1AEV, node 108898; NA1RA, node 1124; or N1LFE, node 7505.
      Please use this e-mail list as a general ham ra

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service