Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Group name Change?

  • Bren Daltry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2002
      Johnny,
      Stop sending mail to this account. The in box is almost intentially
      full and will be ignored soon. Please send mail only to
      peacefrogz@... in the future as it is the only account that I
      use. Yahoo has pissed me off and I am boycotting them.
      Thank you for your prompt and immediate attention to this matter.
      ~Bren

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com