EQSO Update.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
      EQSO has updated the software to include a registration system for
      all hams. Although they still allow nonhams to use the software there
      access to the system is limited. I have just recently downloaded the
      software and after about 24 hours the registration process is
      complete. We will be setting up a echolink,eqso gateway this weekend.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
        EQSO has updated the software adding a registraion process. The
        recently downloaded the new version of the software and after about a
        24 hour period my callsign had been validated. I will be working on
        the echolink/EQSO gateway this weekend.