Re: [ECHOLINK-RADIO] Suggestion for FREE Echolink-like VIOP Conferencing Capability???

  • Ralf Heinecke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
      Hallo santacruzgj,

      Am Donnerstag, 29. Juni 2006 bekam ich um 14:59 Uhr folgendes zu lesen:

      s> I'm looking for suggestions for a FREE VOIP conferencing capability
      s> similar to what Echolink provides.

      Try Teamspeak. (http://www.goteamspeak.com/). Teamspeak is a voice over IP system created
      mainly for online gamers, but in Germany there are several CB-Radio nets
      relized with Teamspeak.

      On http://www.ts-funk.de/viewpage.php?page_id=50 you will find the description of
      connecting Teamspeak to CB or PMR radio tranceiver (sri german only).

      Gruss

      |)
      |\alf