RE: [ECHOLINK-RADIO] 6 meter

  • Jeffrey R. Lehman, KC8QCH
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2006
      The WG2LW-L used to be online with 6 Meters on Wednesday nights for a net.
      It is not always online. I belive the net is moving to a new mode. It uses 6
      meter SSB and I think the plan is when the link is moved and working it will
      be left online all the time. Check out the website at
      http://www.theneton6.net and it sho0uld tell you when the link is back up.
      Have a good one.

      Jeff, KC8QCH