[ELTN] Would The Owner/Trustee Of The *COLORADO* Conference Server Please Email Me Offlist?

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2006
      Hi everyone:

      Please forgive my public post (and for any duplicate emails received), but since there is no public email given for the owner/trustee, I'm asking that the person who owns or runs the *COLORADO* Conference Server to email me privately as I'd like to talk to them about possibily getting my proposed Traffic Net hosted there (especially since the server generates no other traffic to speak of).

      Many thanks in advance  :)

      Cheers & 73  :)

      --
      Pat Cook, KB0OXD