NW arkansas simplex net, 4/1/2006, 9:30 pm

  • ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of ECHOLINK-RADIO
      NW arkansas simplex net

      Saturday April 1, 2006
      9:30 pm - 10:30 pm
      This event repeats every week.

      Event Location: *WAWV*
      Notes:
      Northwest Arkansas Knothead Group Echolink Simplex Net Saturday Night
      at 8:00 pm Central Time. The Simplex freq. is 146.400 and the
      Echolink Node is the KE5CLW-L (254633) located in Springdale
      Arkansas. You do not need a pl tone to get into the link. All are
      welcome to use my link at any time when I have it up. The schedule
      for my link is Monday thru Friday from 5:00 pm till 10:00 pm.
      Saturday and Sunday the link will be up from 8:00 am till 10:00 pm.
      If you are in the Prairie Grove Arkansas area the Echolink Node is
      the KE5ETN-L Link on the 146.475 freq. During the Net we will be
      li
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Pat Cook
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
        Hi everyone:

        I'm confused here.  Does this net take place @ 9:30 PM CT on the *WAWV* Conference Server OR or does it take place @ 8:00 PM CT on the KE5CLW-L node?

        Am I the ONLY one confused by this?

        I just wanna to make sure I show up at the right place at the right time.  :)

        Cheers & 73

        On 1 Apr 2006 23:25:11 -0000, ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com < ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        www.geocities.com/ECHOLINK-RADIO/

        Yahoo! Groups My Groups | ECHOLINK-RADIO Main Page

        --
        Pat Cook, KB0OXD
        Denver, CO