I HATE these NET reminders

  • tmoore5
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2002
      This spam forum has so many net reminders that real posts with
      problems or concerns go right off the page because of the dozens of
      useless reminders.

      This place needs help
    • kg4lmu_john
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2002
        --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@y..., "tmoore5" <k4jar@h...> wrote:
        > This spam forum has so many net reminders that real posts with
        > problems or concerns go right off the page because of the dozens of
        > useless reminders.
        >

        > This place needs help

        WELL I hate to say this but to date your the only one that has
        complained about them we have cut them back besides that what problem
        or concern do you have???This is not the echolink group nor is it the
        eqso yahoo group this is the ECHOLINKHAMS VOIP information group and
        those reminders are from nets of some very nice people that like
        seeing the reminders. This is the second time you have commented on
        the reminders and I cut them back after the first complaint now your
        complaining cuz there comming 1 time a day for each net that day? I
        think you have us confused with QRZ? SPAM if theres is so much spam
        then why are you still here and why do continue to gripe your posting
        stays for 1 or 2 days and the rest is what the archives is for. Want
        to read something that was posted go there. I dont know what to tell
        yes we have removed some nets and cut the reminders back I tell you
        what. We can take a poll? How does that sound all those in favor of
        removing the reminders completely say I,all those wishing to keep
        them Post Ney just to satisfy everyone? How does that sound.
        democracy right! You know the so-called declaration of independance?
      • brradioman
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2002
          Well i agree with KG4LMU John,I like getting the reminders they keep
          me up todate on nets date and times.I say keep them comming John and
          i agree if K4JAR dont like getting them there other news groups
          beside this one or hay he can go start his own group.

          from Bobby N2BR