Group link in sig block was Re: [ECHOLINK-RADIO] Calander

  • JD Erskine
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7 7:43 AM
      Kg4LMU_John wrote:

      >The Calander has been unrestricted. I apologize I wasnt aware the
      >calander wasnt veiwable by the members.
      >

      >www.geocities.com/ECHOLINK-RADIO/
      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      While you're in there tweaking stuff might as well update the group sig
      block info. This is wildly out of date and won't forward:
      http://www.geocities.com/ECHOLINK-RADIO/

      I recommend just removing it since the correct and full (has http:// so
      all mail programs can 'see' it) URL is included by default.

      73, JD
      VA7OTC
    • kd8nny
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2014
        Hey folks! Just wanted to give everyone an update. It seems with yahoo's new groups format access to the calendar is a ongoing bug within the groups. Once yahoo fixes the issue we will update the calendar. It also seems that there is a 6 hour discrepancy in the time format. This to is a bug within the events/Calendar page.