Calander

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
      The Calander has been unrestricted. I apologize I wasnt aware the
      calander wasnt veiwable by the members.
    • JD Erskine
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
        Kg4LMU_John wrote:

        >The Calander has been unrestricted. I apologize I wasnt aware the
        >calander wasnt veiwable by the members.
        >

        >www.geocities.com/ECHOLINK-RADIO/
        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        While you're in there tweaking stuff might as well update the group sig
        block info. This is wildly out of date and won't forward:
        http://www.geocities.com/ECHOLINK-RADIO/

        I recommend just removing it since the correct and full (has http:// so
        all mail programs can 'see' it) URL is included by default.

        73, JD
        VA7OTC
      • kd8nny
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2014
          Hey folks! Just wanted to give everyone an update. It seems with yahoo's new groups format access to the calendar is a ongoing bug within the groups. Once yahoo fixes the issue we will update the calendar. It also seems that there is a 6 hour discrepancy in the time format. This to is a bug within the events/Calendar page.