Echolink and the MMSSTV program together for sending and receiving pictures via

  • Rev. Father Johnny Shepherd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 3:53 PM
      Using the Echolink and the MMSSTV program together for sending and
      receiving pictures via Echolink

      I have set up a yahoo group for this at

      all are welcome to join…..

      Except for the patch cord and XP there are no costs. Let me know how
      your experiments with MMSSTV and Echolink are going and any additional
      suggestions you might have. I am willing to do a SSTV net via my
      repeater after our regular net on Sunday evenings here in Cortez after
      about 8:30 MST just let me know.

      If you want to communicate with me after work (6:00 P.M MST) send
      messages to kd5lwu2@... or call me anytime on the Echolink
      node 24336. Again let me know and have fun.

      73 Johnny KD5LWU