Net Schedule

  • Mister Bad Wrench
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2006
      Dear Group,

      Would someone please give me a list of the conference nets on
      echolink, please.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2006
        The echolink net information can be found in the echolink radio yahoo
        group calander. If you have any further information feel free to
        forward your net or special event information to one of the moderators.

        --- In ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "Mister Bad Wrench"
        <wucherer1968@...> wrote:

        > Dear Group,
        >
        > Would someone please give me a list of the conference nets on
        > echolink, please.

      • Scott, KB3JQQ
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2006
          You can't get there unless you're privileged!

          "Calendar Calendar Help

          You are not a moderator of the group ECHOLINK-RADIO"

          You'll just have to wait for every item to come across your email.

          --- Kg4LMU_John <kg4lmu@...> wrote:

          > The echolink net information can be found in the echolink radio yahoo
          > group calander. If you have any further information feel free to
          > forward your net or special event information to one of the moderators.
          >

          > --- In ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "Mister Bad Wrench"
          > <wucherer1968@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Dear Group,
          > >
          > > Would someone please give me a list of the conference nets on
          > > echolink, please.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Lydia Pettis
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
            I have been frustrated by this message, since my main interest is in being
            able to easily identify the upcoming groups. Why can't everybody look at
            the calendar!?

            Lydia
            KC2OYO