Re: [wireless router problem

  • Geoff Hobson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2006

       I have recently bought a Voyager 2091 and I am unable to connect to any station in Echolink, I have tried the help files, and also some of the comments here, but nothing works. Is there anyone in the UK who has this model and made it work? If so could you tell me how, otherwise I might as well QSY to Eqso permanently!!
      Geoff