RE: [ECHOLINK-RADIO] Introduction/Reintroduction

  • Johnny Shepherd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2006
      Welcome to the group glad you're here 73 Johnny KD5LWU Cortez, Colorado EL
      node 24336

      Rev. Father Johnny Augustine Shepherd O.C.S.T.
      Order of the Companions of St. Thomas "the Apostle"
      Thomas Christian Community Cortez, Colorado
      Pax Vobiscum
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
      Leave the rest to God.

      "Take care not to forget God as you awaken and go about your day, only to
      ask Him to remember you as you retire for the evening."