Echolink/Simplex Net

  • traffic_65
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2005
      The Northwest Arkansas Knothead Group Echolink/Simplex Net will be
      tonight at 8:00 P.M. Central Time.We meet Every Saturday Night. The
      Simplex frequency is 146.400 and the Echolink LINK is KE5CLW-L Node #
      254633 located in Springdale Arkansas. All Amateur Radio Operators are
      invited to Check-In. This is a very informal Net.

      Saturday December 24th Christmas Eve we will not be having a Net.

      Bret Bolinger
      KE5CLW
    • traffic_65
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2006
        Event: Northwest Arkansas KnotHead Group Talk And Traders Net.
        Date/Time: Saturday 11, 2006/ 8:00 P.M. Till 9:00 P.M. Central
        Standard Time.
        Location: Springdale, Arkansas
        Frequency: 146.400
        Echolink: KE5CLW-L Node 254633. The Link location is the Northwest
        Corner of Springdale, Arkansas.
        Simplex/Echolink Net on Saturday February 11,2006 at 8:00 PM Till
        9:00 PM Central Standard Time. This Event happens every Saturday
        Night.
        We are going to start having a Traders portion of the Net starting
        this Coming Saturday Night. The Traders portion of the Net will be
        the last 15-20 minutes of the Net.

        Folks stop by and visit with us on the Net. Our Net is a very
        informal.

        KE5CLW
        KE5CLW-L (254633)
        Bret Bolinger