Re: [ECHOLINK-RADIO] Router probleme

  • Keith G. Wucherer
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2005
      hey bert,

      when i found mike looking for help. i sprung into
      action and got him with the help of portforward's
      website and my continuing expanding knowledge of
      wireless routers assisting to have him talking, thanks
      mike for being patient during our chats on yahoo and
      phone. stay warm up there in canada, shovel some of
      that snow toward my way....LOL keith, n2obs-l,
      ladson, sc

      --- Bert Morton <hamradioguy@...> wrote:

      > This is where I would start.
      >
      > www.portforward.com

      Keith G. Wucherer, N2OBS
      Echolink Node 99729
      Echolink Station N2OBS-L
      Ladson, South Carolina

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Michel Collette
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
        Thanks for all the help and gratening my knowledge on
        this subject

        Mike Collette
        va2co
        73's