Greetings Fellow Amateur Radio Operators

  • Mister Bad Wrench
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2005
      Hello All,

      If you need assistance with echolink and firewall issues with your
      router. I will be willing to assistance you, i have experience with
      netgear and linksys wireless routers, so contact me if your in the
      united states via my cellphone 843-276-0234 or send me a yahoo message
      via wucherer1968 and i will reply after 2.30pm monday thru thursday,
      friday after 2.30pm east coast time until sunday evening 7pm anytime.
      Just be patient and let me get you sucessfully connected to the other
      amateur radio echolink users. Happy Holidays.
    • Mister Bad Wrench