Router probleme

  • va2co
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2005
      I have a linksys router and echolink is still blocked, even after
      practacly removing all the security and firewall.

      HELP!!! pse

      Mike
      va2co
    • Bert Morton
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2005
        This is where I would start.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 10, 2005
          hey bert,

          when i found mike looking for help. i sprung into
          action and got him with the help of portforward's
          website and my continuing expanding knowledge of
          wireless routers assisting to have him talking, thanks
          mike for being patient during our chats on yahoo and
          phone. stay warm up there in canada, shovel some of
          that snow toward my way....LOL keith, n2obs-l,
          ladson, sc

          --- Bert Morton <hamradioguy@...> wrote:

          > This is where I would start.
          >
          > www.portforward.com

          Keith G. Wucherer, N2OBS
          Echolink Node 99729
          Echolink Station N2OBS-L
          Ladson, South Carolina

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Michel Collette
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
            Thanks for all the help and gratening my knowledge on
            this subject

            Mike Collette
            va2co
            73's