Echolink/Simplex Net

  • traffic_65
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
      Reminder that The Northwest Arkansas KnotHead Group Echolink/Simplex
      Net is Saturday Night at 8:00 CST on 146.400 in Springdale Arkansas and
      on the KE5CLW-L (254633).

      Bret Bolinger
      KE5CLW
    • traffic_65
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2005
        The Northwest Arkansas Knothead Group Echolink/Simplex Net will be
        tonight at 8:00 P.M. Central Time.We meet Every Saturday Night. The
        Simplex frequency is 146.400 and the Echolink LINK is KE5CLW-L Node #
        254633 located in Springdale Arkansas. All Amateur Radio Operators are
        invited to Check-In. This is a very informal Net.

        Saturday December 24th Christmas Eve we will not be having a Net.

        Bret Bolinger
        KE5CLW
      • traffic_65
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2006
          Event: Northwest Arkansas KnotHead Group Talk And Traders Net.
          Date/Time: Saturday 11, 2006/ 8:00 P.M. Till 9:00 P.M. Central
          Standard Time.
          Location: Springdale, Arkansas
          Frequency: 146.400
          Echolink: KE5CLW-L Node 254633. The Link location is the Northwest
          Corner of Springdale, Arkansas.
          Simplex/Echolink Net on Saturday February 11,2006 at 8:00 PM Till
          9:00 PM Central Standard Time. This Event happens every Saturday
          Night.
          We are going to start having a Traders portion of the Net starting
          this Coming Saturday Night. The Traders portion of the Net will be
          the last 15-20 minutes of the Net.

          Folks stop by and visit with us on the Net. Our Net is a very
          informal.

          KE5CLW
          KE5CLW-L (254633)
          Bret Bolinger