NW arkansas simplex net, 11/26/2005, 8:00 pm

  • ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of ECHOLINK-RADIO
      NW arkansas simplex net

      Saturday November 26, 2005
      8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      This event repeats every week.

      Notes:
      Northwest Arkansas Knothead Group Echolink Simplex Net Saturday Night
      at 8:00 pm Central Time. The Simplex freq. is 146.400 and the
      Echolink Node is the KE5CLW-L (254633) located in Springdale
      Arkansas. You do not need a pl tone to get into the link. All are
      welcome to use my link at any time when I have it up. The schedule
      for my link is Monday thru Friday from 5:00 pm till 10:00 pm.
      Saturday and Sunday the link will be up from 8:00 am till 10:00 pm.
      If you are in the Prairie Grove Arkansas area the Echolink Node is
      the KE5ETN-L Link on the 146.475 freq. During the Net we will be
      li

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service