Forwarding ports 5198 & 5199 on a Linksys router

  • n5sm
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2005
      Can anyone tell me how to forward ports 5198 & 5199
      on a Linksys befw11s4 wireless router so that it
      will work with echolink? Lindsys sent me some info
      on it, but what they sent doesn't work.
      Thanks
      N5SM
    • Bert Morton
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2005
        This should guide you through the process.

        Can anyone tell me how to forward ports 5198 & 5199
        on a Linksys befw11s4 wireless router so that it
        will work with echolink?

      • Mister Bad Wrench
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2005
          Netgear / Linksys router assistance avaiable here, my number is 843-
          276-0234 and would be willing to help what i can on your linksys
          router problem with echolink.