2 ISS contacts Tues, 22 Nov 15:16 UTC & Wed, 23 Nov 17:09 UTC.

  • ian abel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2005
      2 ISS contacts Tues, 22 Nov 15:16 UTC & Wed, 23 Nov 17:09 UTC.

      The next two contacts between schools and the ISS that I believe with
      audio
      available for feeds into EchoLink are as follows:

      Please join us in listening to the school contact between the ISS and
      the
      CERN school in Switzerland on Tuesday, 22 November 2005 at 15:16 UTC.

      Please join us in listening to the school contact between the ISS and
      the
      Central Park school in NY USA on Wednesday, 23 November 2005 at 17:09
      UTC.

      There could be slight changes in the precise times for these
      contacts. If
      that happens, I'll send a subsequent e-mail as appropriate. The same
      information is also posted on the calendar of events on www.amsat.org.

      The audio from these events will be fed into the EchoLink AMSAT (node
      101
      377) and EDU_Net (node 77 992) conference room servers. Please make
      your
      connection to the EDU_NET server. By keeping the load light on the
      AMSAT
      server, we assure better audio quality for all.

      73 Ian G3ZHI

      http://www.qsl.net/g3zhi - many ham radio links

      http://www.ukirlp.co.uk

      G4NJI IRLP 5200 Echolink 135909