Echolink/Simplex Net

  • traffic_65
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2005
      The Northwest Arkansas KnotHead Group Echolink/Simplex Net is Saturday
      Night at 8:00 P.M. Central Time. The Simplex freq. is 146.400 and the
      Echolink Node is KE5CLW-L (254633). All Amateur Radio Operators invited
      to check-in.

      Bret Bolinger
      KE5CLW
    • traffic_65
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
        Reminder that The Northwest Arkansas KnotHead Group Echolink/Simplex
        Net is Saturday Night at 8:00 CST on 146.400 in Springdale Arkansas and
        on the KE5CLW-L (254633).

        Bret Bolinger
        KE5CLW
      • traffic_65
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 17, 2005
          The Northwest Arkansas Knothead Group Echolink/Simplex Net will be
          tonight at 8:00 P.M. Central Time.We meet Every Saturday Night. The
          Simplex frequency is 146.400 and the Echolink LINK is KE5CLW-L Node #
          254633 located in Springdale Arkansas. All Amateur Radio Operators are
          invited to Check-In. This is a very informal Net.

          Saturday December 24th Christmas Eve we will not be having a Net.

          Bret Bolinger
          KE5CLW
        • traffic_65
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2006
            Event: Northwest Arkansas KnotHead Group Talk And Traders Net.
            Date/Time: Saturday 11, 2006/ 8:00 P.M. Till 9:00 P.M. Central
            Standard Time.
            Location: Springdale, Arkansas
            Frequency: 146.400
            Echolink: KE5CLW-L Node 254633. The Link location is the Northwest
            Corner of Springdale, Arkansas.
            Simplex/Echolink Net on Saturday February 11,2006 at 8:00 PM Till
            9:00 PM Central Standard Time. This Event happens every Saturday
            Night.
            We are going to start having a Traders portion of the Net starting
            this Coming Saturday Night. The Traders portion of the Net will be
            the last 15-20 minutes of the Net.

            Folks stop by and visit with us on the Net. Our Net is a very
            informal.

            KE5CLW
            KE5CLW-L (254633)
            Bret Bolinger