Friday night tech net @ 8:00pm est., 11/11/2005, 8:00 pm

  • ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of ECHOLINK-RADIO
      Friday night tech net @ 8:00pm est.

      Friday November 11, 2005
      8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      This event repeats every week.

      Event Location: Canada,USA conference servers
      Notes:
      Join in the Friday net tech net, tonight at 8:00pm est.
      ZIP code where you park at night.
      Do you currently have auto insurance? Yes No
      Have you had a U.S driver's license for more than 3 years? Yes No
      Has any driver in your household had 2 or more accidents or moving violations in the last 3 years? Yes No

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Mister Bad Wrench
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2005
        someone tell me what node number is these nets? i would like to
        connect only if a node or station to connect too.
        --- In ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com, ECHOLINK-