Visiion Net Modem/Router

  • Bert Morton
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2005
      Hello,

      I'm wondering if anyone out there has experienced configuring a Vision Net ADSL 204 ER Modem/Router for Echolink.

      I'm stuck and could use some help.

      Thanks and 73,

      Bert W1DFU
    • Bert Morton
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005
        Success....I finally figured out where I was going wrong.

        On the outside chance anyone needs help with this Modem?Router I can help.

        73,

        Bert W1DFU
        I'm wondering if anyone out there has experienced configuring a Vision Net ADSL 204 ER Modem/Router for Echolink.

        I'm stuck and could use some help.

        Thanks and 73,

        Bert W1DFU

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.