FREE HamTestOnLine 2 yr Subscription & ARRL Study Book

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2005
      GE

      Thanks for letting me post here and be a member.

      We have a group that is dedicated to help those interested in
      becoming Hams or advancing in Ham Radio....so much so we have FREE
      give aways from time to time to try to HELP those out wanting to
      advance in Ham Radio. Here is some info:

      - About 2000 members and growing!
      - We have 5 moderators to keep members, message posts motivated but
      also keep those that don't belong with bad taste messages, links or
      comments out.
      - Again...we have FREE giveways in our "Polls" area ...currently we
      have a FREE 2 yr subscription to HamTestOnLine (worth $49.95) for
      CURRENT Hams and a FREE ARRL 'Now You're Talking' Tech study book for
      those new to Ham Radio to pass their first license Tech test (only a
      35 question test), anyone is welcome to put your name in the hat!).
      - We try to motivate people and help them pass and find a place to
      take there first Ham Radio VE test exam....also we like to post
      testing dates of members.
      - Sunday Nights at 8pm CST or 1:00UTC is our "Chat Night" and we have
      from 7 to 14 members usually check in.

      Everyone is welcome so if you have time you are all WELCOME in the
      group (this group is active with average message posts of 600 a month
      so set your email settings to "daily digest" or "no email" and read
      online).

      http://hamradiohelp.com

      de kb9umt Don
      Ham Radio Help Group - owner