Thanks for letting me post here and be a member.
We have a group that is dedicated to help those interested in
becoming Hams or advancing in Ham Radio....so much so we have FREE
give aways from time to time to try to HELP those out wanting to
advance in Ham Radio. Here is some info:
- About 2000 members and growing!
- We have 5 moderators to keep members, message posts motivated but
also keep those that don't belong with bad taste messages, links or
- Again...we have FREE giveways in our "Polls" area ...currently we
have a FREE 2 yr subscription to HamTestOnLine (worth $49.95) for
CURRENT Hams and a FREE ARRL 'Now You're Talking' Tech study book for
those new to Ham Radio to pass their first license Tech test (only a
35 question test), anyone is welcome to put your name in the hat!).
- We try to motivate people and help them pass and find a place to
take there first Ham Radio VE test exam....also we like to post
testing dates of members.
- Sunday Nights at 8pm CST or 1:00UTC is our "Chat Night" and we have
from 7 to 14 members usually check in.
Everyone is welcome so if you have time you are all WELCOME in the
group (this group is active with average message posts of 600 a month
so set your email settings to "daily digest" or "no email" and read
de kb9umt Don
Ham Radio Help Group - owner