Saturday Night Simplex And Echolink Net at 8:00 p.m.

  • traffic_65
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2005
      The Northwest Arkansas KnotHead Group has a Simplex Net every Saturday
      Night at 8:00 p.m. on 146.400. The Net covers Arkansas, Oklahoma,
      Kansas, and Missouri. I have decided to incorporate Echolink into our
      Simplex Net.
      The KE5CLW-L (Node 254633) is located in Springdale Arkansas, and the
      KE5ETN-L is located in Prairie Grove Arkansas and are linked together
      during the Simplex Net. If you have a Link or a Repeater and or if you
      are just a computer user we would like to have you link up to us and
      get in on the Net.We take check-ins and also have discussions. So come
      on by and visit with us if you can.

      Note: The KE5CLW-L and the KE5ETN-L Links are in operation Mon-Fri From
      5:00 p.m. till 10:00 p.m. and Sat-Sun from 8:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m.

      Thanks,
      Bret Bolinger
      KE5CLW