Simulation emergency test announcement.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      Added the Philippine Simulation Emergency Test (SET) net in our
      current ARICC calendar at
      http://calendar.aricc.org/webcalendar/view_entry.php?
      id=12&date=20051007

      NET: Philippine Simulation Emergency Test (SET)
      ARICC, Philippines
      Net manager: KG4LMU, manager communications

      Where: VoIP Echolink *ARICC* server node #27422

      RSVP: Not needed. Anyone welcome.

      Individual stations, links and repeaters: You are invited to contact
      DV2LX@... if you can make it to this event. This is not
      mandatory. Walk-ins welcome.

      Conference servers: You are invited to contact contact
      KG4LMU@...

      Synopsis:
      PHILIPPINE THEATRE: SET -- SIMULATION EMERGENCY TEST BETWEEN NORTH
      AMERICA and PHILIPPINE ISLANDS. IT IS HOPED THAT OLD MAN CARL, PIERRE
      and the REST OF THE TEAM will be able to come during this pre-meeting
      that we may be able to know how we can possibly help and reinforce
      this net in the event of an actual disaster in this part of the
      globe. Thank you so much for reading this. Best regards to all.
      /END OF MESSAGE

      Date: Friday, October 7, 2005
      Time: 3:00-5:00
      Duration: 120 minutes
      Access: Public
      Created by: Duty NCS
      Updated: Friday, September 30, 2005 15:43
      Send Reminder: Yes - 1 day 6 hours before event
      Participants: Duty NCS