Problem receiving?

  • eagle_602000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2005
      I do not know if I have been doing something wrong or not. Sometimes I
      want to just listen to a particular group, but when I connect to the
      group/node, I can see all the stations listed, but never hear anything.

      For instance, I recently connected to the WXNET group. I saw all the
      stations listed, and there appeared to be activity. My call was also
      displayed on the screen as being connected, however at the side of my
      call the message 'muted' was displayed. I stayed connected for a
      considerable amount of time, but did not hear anything.

      I double checked all my settings and turned the volume up also. Still
      nothing. I made other connections and everything worked fine except on
      the WXNET site.

      Thanks, Jimmy, W9JDH