Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] 9/11 Database for those who think they will attend the net.

  • Paul/GWØGVQ
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
      where is the database to please. 73 Paul
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
        > where is the database to please. 73 Paul

        Where it says database on the left hand side of the screen!
        Kg4lmu,john

        Service.

        > ---
      • kc5mai
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
          There is no database on the left hand side on echolinkhams group,
          however there is a database on the echolink group with no lists.
          Would like to sign up, but where???
        • kc3mn.rm
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
            think this is the data base they are talking about
            http://www.andersoft.com/login/