9/11 Database for those who think they will attend the net.

  • kg4lmu_john
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hello everyone we have a request from all the members to find out how
      many are interested in the 9/11 commemorative net,PLEASE list your
      callsign in the database under 9/11.
    • Paul/GWØGVQ

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
          > where is the database to please. 73 Paul

          Where it says database on the left hand side of the screen!
          Kg4lmu,john

          Service.

          > ---
        • kc5mai
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
            There is no database on the left hand side on echolinkhams group,
            however there is a database on the echolink group with no lists.
            Would like to sign up, but where???
          • kc3mn.rm
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
              think this is the data base they are talking about
              http://www.andersoft.com/login/