Re: Friday night tech net @ 8:00pm est., 7/8/2005, 8:00 pm

  • swflatopbear
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2005
      I was interested in being a part of the tech net last week, connected
      to the USA conf server, and never heard anything. Did the net not go
      last week? If it did, can anyone suggest why I might not have been
      able to get it? I know my node works, since it gets used daily. I
      must admit that I don't usually connect to conf servers, although I
      know some of the other users have from time to time. Would welcome
      any ideas/suggestions anyone might have. Thanks!
      Jon Scharbrough KC9CXE
      Node #218058
      Fory Myers FL USA

      --- In ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com, ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2005
        I apologize for the lack of updates. The USA conference will no
        longer be participating in the tech net. The Canada conference will
        continue to host the tech net every friday night.

        --- In ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "swflatopbear"