Friday night tech net @ 8:00pm est., 7/8/2005, 8:00 pm

  • ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of ECHOLINK-RADIO
      Friday night tech net @ 8:00pm est.

      Friday July 8, 2005
      8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      This event repeats every week.

      Event Location: Canada,USA conference servers
      Notes:
      Join in the Friday net tech net, tonight at 8:00pm est.

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • swflatopbear
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2005
        I was interested in being a part of the tech net last week, connected
        to the USA conf server, and never heard anything. Did the net not go
        last week? If it did, can anyone suggest why I might not have been
        able to get it? I know my node works, since it gets used daily. I
        must admit that I don't usually connect to conf servers, although I
        know some of the other users have from time to time. Would welcome
        any ideas/suggestions anyone might have. Thanks!
        Jon Scharbrough KC9CXE
        Node #218058
        Fory Myers FL USA

        --- In ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com, ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2005
          I apologize for the lack of updates. The USA conference will no
          longer be participating in the tech net. The Canada conference will
          continue to host the tech net every friday night.

          --- In ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "swflatopbear"