Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Re: Haleujah! I am up and running on Echo Link! Now how do you run it?

  • John Fish
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002

      It works. Just a minor adjustment to ZoneAlarm did the trick. I checked into N2LEN net last night and was heard very well. Thanks to all who lent their input into getting me up and running. The main problem was password. Once I had the correct password imported from the old Ilink everything came up fine.

      John N4SHX

       tmoore5 wrote:

      What help do you need? At this point it should start falling in place
      with a few exceptions - plus you should be able to connect to someone
      and ask them. I assume you can make connections.

      Tim

      > Now if I can get someone to take me thru how to use Echolink, I
      would
      > appreciate it.
      >
      > Again thanks for all your help, and especially PATIENCE!!!!!
      >
      > A special thanks, to Bernie (what's your call?)
      >

      > John- N4SHX, Durham, NC.

      Do You Yahoo!?