ECHOLINK on Field Day

  • Darrell (N3QBI's lists)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2005
      All,

      We are possibly having a station setup for ECHOLINK at our Field Day site this year, through a local simplex node (N3ICR-L). Can someone recommend some node(s) that will be the busiest on Field Day (or direct me to where I can find the information)?? I would like to see us make some contacts that weekend,as well as demo the capabilities of ECHOLINK.

      Thanks

      Darrell Lingenfield 3rd
      N3QBI