Re: [ECHOLINK-RADIO] ECHOLINK RECEIVE

  • Ralf Heinecke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2005
      Hallo g1bcl,

      g> Hello All. Wonder if anyone can advise. My received signal from ALL
      g> echolink stations is CHOPPY , like squelch set to high.My soundcard is
      g> AVANCE AC97 AUDIO , PLATFORM WIN 2000 PROF. Perhaps I have not set
      g> something within the program correctly, my volume sliders all seem
      g> correct and I can TX ok. REGARDS AND THANKS , MEL (G1BCL).

      Maybe your internet connection is too slow...

      vy 73

      |)
      |\alf