ECHOLINK RECEIVE

  • g1bcl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2005
      Hello All. Wonder if anyone can advise. My received signal from ALL
      echolink stations is CHOPPY , like squelch set to high.My soundcard is
      AVANCE AC97 AUDIO , PLATFORM WIN 2000 PROF. Perhaps I have not set
      something within the program correctly, my volume sliders all seem
      correct and I can TX ok. REGARDS AND THANKS , MEL (G1BCL).
    • Ralf Heinecke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2005
        Hallo g1bcl,

        g> Hello All. Wonder if anyone can advise. My received signal from ALL
        g> echolink stations is CHOPPY , like squelch set to high.My soundcard is
        g> AVANCE AC97 AUDIO , PLATFORM WIN 2000 PROF. Perhaps I have not set
        g> something within the program correctly, my volume sliders all seem
        g> correct and I can TX ok. REGARDS AND THANKS , MEL (G1BCL).

        Maybe your internet connection is too slow...

        vy 73

        |)
        |\alf