Re: Here is a Pearl YOU may be Interested in....

  • frehank2001
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 10:40 AM
      Well mate, I haven't got a clue. I just dump the papers I write on
      www.academon.com and they put on the prices. They are very honest and
      this is why I like them. The papers don't sell much and I made less
      then 600 dollars last year. However this one has a lot of referances
      including latest thesis, research reports etc and one will not have to
      do a lot of searching.

      They have been known to give discounts.

      --- In ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "Phil" <phil.decamps@d...>