ATTN JOHN KG4LMU, you need to correct yourself please...

  • Evans F. Mitchell KD4EFM / AFA2TH FL
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2005
      Re: [ECHOLINK-RADIO] ISS feed via echolink
      John,
      You need to re read his emails, HE IS NOT FEEDING THE AUDIO TO ECHOLINK!
      He is trying to feed it to his local repeater. please read the first
      paragraph and the last one
      before you go making this kind of statement.

      here is his first EMAIL: please re-read it.