ISS feed via echolink

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2005
      Today a particular ham tried to provide an iss feed to echolink. From
      what I have been reading on the internet this is the 3rd failed
      attempt to feed the ISS audio to echolink. Is there anyone that can
      provide a reliable feed of the iss audio to echolink?
    • Anthony rv3dhc
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2005
        Hello, Kg4LMU_John.

        You wrote in ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com:
        > Today a particular ham tried to provide an iss feed to echolink. From
        > what I have been reading on the internet this is the 3rd failed
        > attempt to feed the ISS audio to echolink. Is there anyone that can
        > provide a reliable feed of the iss audio to echolink?

        John,
        It seems the real audio will available on www.amsat.org web site
        soon. Maybe it also can be downloaded from www.arrl.net one. I dunno.
        I am still waiting for that file here.

        --
        Anthony Laukhin (RV3DHC)
        EchoLink & IRLP , Russia
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2005
          Hello, Kg4LMU_John.

          You wrote in ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com:
          > Today a particular ham tried to provide an iss feed to echolink. From
          > what I have been reading on the internet this is the 3rd failed
          > attempt to feed the ISS audio to echolink. Is there anyone that can
          > provide a reliable feed of the iss audio to echolink?

          All things I recorded here are at following URL:
          http://www.online-translator.com/url/tran_url.asp?lang=en&direction=re&template=Internet&autotranslate=&transliterate=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eecholink%2Eru%2Farticles%2Fariss%2Ephp

          See the 'NEW' sign there.

          --
          Anthony Laukhin (RV3DHC)