RE: [ECHOLINK-RADIO] h/t info pse

  • M3LIO - Charles
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6 9:41 AM
      Not necessarily. My local repeater node keep also has an NOV on his
      license that allows simplex internet linking with echolink.

      I am making the assumption going by what was said in the original email,
      was that he wanted to connect to echolink via an existing node with his
      handheld.

      Basically as sum1 else said, you can connect via echolink on ur pc, via
      ur own radio over RF if you have the relevent licence/NOV conditions
      allowed, or via an existing one.

      Me personally, I'm waiting for my next exam so I can get a simplex
      linking NOV on my intermediate licence. Until then, I have to use my
      local 70cms repeater or my pc.

      73
      charles