How to connect to ECHOLINK

  • Mohammad
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
      Hi Guys!

      Any info how to start EQSO via Echolink?

      regards

      73
      V8mqm
    • William M Melder
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2005
        --- In ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "Mohammad" <v8mqm@y...> wrote:

        > Hi Guys!
        >
        > Any info how to start EQSO via Echolink?
        >
        > regards
        >
        > 73
        > V8mqm

        Hi Mohammad,
        If your OS can run VB scripts...
        Look in the file section of this site in the folder VB Scripts for
        eQSO_dtmf.txt rename it to eQSO_dtmf.vbs
        this is a basic script that will give you access to EchoLinks dtmf
        decoder and allow you to add custom dtmf commands to your system.

        dtmf command "DC9" will toggle eQSO on/off but you can change it to
        any command you like....Dxx
        The path to eQSO in the script assumes a default install of the
        eQSO program...C:\Progra~1\eQSO-Dtmf-Rf-Gateway\dtmfclient_m0zpd.exe

        You will still have to deal with the sound card issue..
        but eQSO has options for running on a second sound card and com
        port...
        hope this helps...73
        William no3y
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2005
          Basicllly I run two seperate sound cards and hard wire the interface
          to each soundcard.