HandiHams 4 HandiCapped

  • -Roy-KF6EYT
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2005
      HandiHams 4 HandiCapped

      Please tell your Friends to Join this Group to keep it going
      Thanks

      Our Mission

      The Courage Handi-Ham System provides tools for people with
      disabilities to learn Amateur Radio and technology skills, and to
      earn their Amateur Radio License
      73s Roy KF6EYT
    • -Roy-KF6EYT
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2005
        HandiHams 4 HandiCapped

        > Please tell your Friends to Join this Group to keep it going
        > Thanks
        >
        > Our Mission
        >
        > The Courage Handi-Ham System provides tools for people with
        > disabilities to learn Amateur Radio and technology skills, and to
        > earn their Amateur Radio License
        > 73s Roy KF6EYT
        Here is the link to HandiHams 4 HandiCapped
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HandiHams/