echolink iss live feed 1647utc monday 28th feb 2005

  • ian abel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      echolink iss live feed 1647utc monday 28th feb 2005

      A live feed of the ISS contact with a school in Bentley CA will be
      sent live into the AMSAT conference room, Echo Link node 101377 by
      Dieter, KX4Y. The contact between the ISS and school starts at 16:47
      UTC and lasts for about 15 minutes +/-. During this contact, we
      appreciate everyone's patience and understanding. We must mute
      everyone except Dieter, KX4Y to avoid inadvertent, interfering
      transmissions into the conference room. Thanks for your understanding
      and cooperation.

      73 Ian G3ZHI

      http://www.qsl.net/g3zhi - many ham radio links

      http://www.ukirlp.co.uk