Re: Lets Ban the advertising and reminders !!!!!!!!!!! Please

  • tmoore5
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
      You guys might misunderstand my post. I don't listen to the nets and I
      know how to turn things off (emails). What I meant was to log onto
      this group and try to read the messages and all you see are ads for
      nets. I come here for help and to help and would like to see more of
      that and LOTS LESS "come to my net" stuff. Have that in the "Please
      visit my node" section and those wishing info on where to visit a net
      could visit that spot.

      It's a suggestion. I didn't assume it would go over as it would put
      this group to sleep without them I guess.

      I am just trying to make this place more attractive to visitors - do
      as you wish.

      s'37