Echolink Traders Net tonight @ 9:00pm est, 1/31/2005, 9:00 pm

  • ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of ECHOLINK-RADIO
      Echolink Traders Net tonight @ 9:00pm est

      Monday January 31, 2005
      9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      This event repeats every week.

      Event Location: *n2br* *n2len* W8fsm*
      Notes:
      Join in for the echolink monday night traders net.

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Bob Burgert II
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2005

         I have a friend trying to run EchoLink while he has Black Ice (I think that is the name) and Norton running.

        He cannot connect at all and EchoLink shows his call greyed and it says “Off” for his status.  I get a connect message from him when I try to connect but he never actually gets a connect on his end.   He ran the program before loading the anti-virus software and it ran fine.

        Any suggestions?

        Thanks,

        Bob K0PB

        Tualatin, Oregon

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 31, 2005
          Check the echolink firewall issue page at www.echolink.org.
          There are ports that need to be open. 5198,5199 and 5200

          --- In ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Burgert II"
          <barefoot@v...> wrote:
          > I have a friend trying to run EchoLink while he has Black Ice (I
          think that
          > is the name) and Norton running.
          >
          > He cannot connect at all and EchoLink shows his call greyed and it
          says
          > "Off" for his status. I get a connect message from him when I try
          > connect but he never actually gets a connect on his end. He ran
          the
          > program before loading the anti-virus software and it ran fine.
          >

          > Any suggestions?
          >

          > Thanks,
          >
          > Bob K0PB
          >
          > Tualatin, Oregon
        • Rev. Johnny
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 31, 2005

            The Norton and especially Black Ice is blocking the programs from the internet, or is blocking ports 5198 to 5200 have Norton authorize the EL and tell black ice to okay the ports and it should go. 73 Johnny

             I have a friend trying to run EchoLink while he has Black Ice (I think that is the name) and Norton running.

            He cannot connect at all and EchoLink shows his call greyed and it says “Off” for his status.  I get a connect message from him when I try to connect but he never actually gets a connect on his end.   He ran the program before loading the anti-virus software and it ran fine.

            Any suggestions?

            Thanks,

            Bob K0PB

            Tualatin, Oregon

            www.geocities.com/ECHOLINK-RADIO/

          • Bob Burgert II
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 31, 2005

              Hey Jerry,

              See below from Rev. Johnny and consider joining this Yahoogroup.

              Thanks Johnny,

              73,

              Bob K0PB

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 31, 2005

                Thanks John… I saw your email after Rev. Johnny’s

                73,

                Bob K0PB