iss qso wed 2nd feb 2005 1254 utc

  • ian abel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2005
      iss qso wed 2nd feb 2005 1254 utc

      i will relay this qso in the amsat conference room at 1254utc
      anyone in europe can also listen direct to the iss on the downlink
      frequency 145.800 fm the qso should last about 10mins

      73 ian

      http://www.qsl.net/g3zhi

      1132 Air Training Corps Squadron (Stalham), Norwich Norfolk England
      direct via
      GB2ATC.
      Contact is a go for Wed 2005-02-02 12:54 UTC 67 deg

      Proposed questions for the Air Training Corps:
      1. How did you celebrate new years eve?
      2. How do you sleep and when?
      3. Where you able to see the Tsunami disaster?
      4. Who inspired you to become an astronaut?
      5. Who were your roll models from space exploration?
      6. Which are the largest man man object you can see?
      7. What is your favourite experience in space to date?
      8. Did you ever want to do anything other than be an astronaut?
      9. What do you eat in space and what does it taste like?
      10. What is the biggest object you can see over Britain?
      11. What type of drinks do you have aboard?
      12. What is your favourite view from space?
      13. What do you do in your spare time?
      14. What tests are you doing at present?
      15. What TV can you watch in space?
      16. When are you due to arrive back on earth?
      17. Would you like to visit another planet?
      18. What time zone do you observe in space?
      19. What is your height at the moment?
      20. What speed are you traveling?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2005
        Those are some great question to ask! Although I have one to add.
        How often do you talk to your family.