Node number?

  • HABERNAZ@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2005
      I am just wondering why when I log in on my PC with Echolink, my vanity node never shows up, just my original node.   When I log into the echolink.org and check status of all nodes, my vanity node shows up.  Why not on my echolink program?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2005
        I would suggest you contact the echolink support team in regards to
        your question. I havent any experiance with vanity node numbers.